Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Purpose of the Blog

I wanted to start this blog off by telling you a little bit about me. I am currently a second semester freshman at BYU Idaho with no idea what I want to. I love soccer more than any sport but football is a close second! When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher because I thought being surrounded by children was what I wanted to do but that soon changed into wanting to be a lawyer, psychologist, and now FBI Agent. This blog was started because of an assignment for a Family Relations class but I am determined to make it more than just a assignment but rather a way to gather opinions and insight on the family, The things I say you may not agree with but they are what I feel or what I am thinking. Hopefully one of these days what I write is what you were looking for or needed to hear.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Emily and I'm the TA for your class. Your blog looks awesome! I love that you want to make the blog more than an assignment,I know that you will receive great information from this course!

    ReplyDelete