Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gender Roles and Same Sex Attraction

This week we talked about the importance of gender roles. Now at first I was skeptical about it because I do not think that their should be certain roles because everyone should be equal and do what they want but after this week I truly understood the importance of them. Following our decisions on gender roles we talked about same sex attractive. We talked about how people are not born with it and that it is a choice. We also talked about the reasons behind why people pick this path. I personally have many friends who are Gay and Lesbian and I do not have any problem with them but understand the data collected on why some choose that I feel sorry for them. What are your thoughts on both gender roles and same sex attraction?

No comments:

Post a Comment